Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome!            

 My name is Annie. I have almost two year old twin daughters. I have always enjoyed DIY projects, especially those that are affordable and include recycling things that you already have lying around the house.
Now that I have two toddlers, what better way to keep them busy while incorporating learning than to get their minds engaged while getting their little hands dirty in a good old fashioned craft!
There are tons of blogs/websites out there with thousands of project ideas. I would find myself searching site after site to find a project that I can do by using what I already have without having to go out and buy supplies. So I finally decided to collaborate these projects along with my own and put them all in one place.
So get busy you crafty mom you!

No comments:

Post a Comment