Friday, January 27, 2012

Whatcha gonna do with all that junk?

This is my diaper bag:


and this is my diaper bag on kids:

After getting back from and outing and having collected the trail of stuff that keeps magically appearing on the ground as they make their way from the car up the driveway into the garage then into the house. Poor, sweet Elmo, we had a 3 minute throw down, which by the way made us late because we just couldn't bear the thought of leaving him behind all by himself...all for him to be left laying helplessly in the middle of the drive way. Then of course a shoe. I am totally convinced there is a conspiracy involving kids shoes and baby socks. ..because the things just won't stay on, no matter how tight you tie them on or how strong your glue is (just kiddng...but it has crossed my mind...more than once). Don't forget the sippy cups. They get tossed the second after they are empty and my neighbors are seeing things they don't want to particularly see as I am bending over to find them since they always tend to end up under the seats of the car.  I heard it has something to do with the earth's magnetic pull.

All in all we had a great day. If you live in Wilmington you must check out the Children's Museum,  or check out a children's museum near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment